Careers Opportunities at Excelled Care
Dear Prospective Nanny/Governess/Household Help/Eldercare/Applicants
Thank you for your interest in placement through Excelled Care, we look forward to working with you.
- A letter about yourself, including something about your life, where you were born, your childhood, what you have done with your life, what goals you may have, and why you would like to do the kind of job for which you are applying.
- An enlarged, clear copy of your driver’s license: E-mailed, Faxed or Mailed
- Two recent, good and clear pictures of yourself: E-mailed, Faxed or Mailed
- Three to five written references, letters of recommendation or list of references
- Please download and print the following three forms and once completed, please send via e-mail, fax or mail
- The health section must also be taken to your Primary Care Physician to be completed by your doctor and it’s an employment physical requested by employers.
- Lastly, all Excelled Care job listings are confidential: If you are interviewing and accept a position by Excelled Care Client you Must report it to Excelled Care and never give the client information to anyone, e.g. Friends, family, acquaintances etc. etc. A full placement fee will be due from you if you give client information that Excelled Care gives to you to a client; non-registered agent, or candidate and they accept/call the position. Otherwise, there is never a fee charged to job applicants by Excelled Care.
Please send your information to Excelled Care 16 Clarke Street Suite B5R Lexington, MA 02421 or E-mail it to email@example.com. We look forward to working with you.
Paula Caico, Owner & CEO of Excelled Care
Contact Us Today to Find Out More
Think you fit the criteria and would be able to contribute to the Excelled Care mission? We would love to hear from you. You can contact us directly at 781.355.2273 for more insight about careers at Excelled Care, current job openings near you, and information about the application process.